A Rare Glimpse

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Unaware...

...from MercyMe's Undone CD.

Unaware

Forgive me if I stare / But I am taken back
That You would let me here / Regardless of my past
Oh my hands are shaking now / But I catch my breath somehow / I am free at last

Unaware of my fears / Unaware of my shame
Nothing else matters here / But glorifying Your name
Unaware of everything / Knowing You're aware of me

Tell me how I got here / Couldn't make it on my own
Just tell me I can stay / Cause it feels so much like home
And I lose all track of time / When I look into Your eyes
Your love is all I know / I'm aware I'm in a place I couldn't be
If You weren't there to call my name and rescue me

Unaware of my fears / Unaware of my shame
Nothing else matters here / But glorifying Your name
Unaware of my heart beat / Unaware that I still breathe
Unaware of everything / Knowing You're aware of me